The complete kits, which meet or exceed OEM performance requirements, ensure a quiet and maintenance-free experience
Each part is extensively tested and measured for function, fitment, and durability to ensure optimal performance
- When the chains have been assembled, the timing tensioners must be completely released to maintain tension.
Pulling out the pins is not good enough.
- All the timing tensioners must be pressed in so the internal (mechanism) can fully pop out and operate properly.
- Afterwards the motor needs to be rotated (by hand, not with car on) for 1 complete spin revolution clockwise to make sure the parts have been fitted 100%.
- If this isn't adhered to, noisy chains will be apparent on start up.
- There may be a slight discrepancy for some vehicles built near the borderling changeover period of the Timing Chain.
- If you are unsure please remove the cam cover and inspect the chains that run over the cam gears.
Fit for Holden V6 found in the VZ, VE, VF, Captiva, Rodeo, Colorado, Statesman, Caprice and many others. 3.6L 3.0L and 3.2L Models
Fit for Holden Commdore VE VZ VF 08/2006-2015 v6 Alloytec LY7 LE1 LW2 LWR 3.6L
Fit for Holden Statesman WM 2006-2009 V6 Alloytec LY7 3.6L
Premium Grade Steel for Long Durability
O.E.M Fit and Design
100% strict QC
Top quality Aftermarket part
IN THE BOX
3 - Premium Quality Timing Chains
3 - Premium Strengthened Timing Chain Tensioners
6 - Premium Diecast Guides
2 - Idler Crank Gears
1 - Crank Gear
3 - Tensioner Gaskets
14 - New Bolts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.