The term 'Trade Hero Australia' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our ABN is 27634377334. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- Trade Hero Australia reserve the right to cancel and refund orders we believe are fraudulent at any time.
- Onsite promotions and discounts are subject to change at any time and are only applicable to online transactions.
- Discounts codes cannot be used in conjunction with store credit or any other discount codes.
- Discount codes for new email subscribers have no end date and can only be applied on the first order placed per person.
- Promotions may have a minimum product spend. The minimum product spend refers to the product value and does not include product shipping costs. The minimum amount to redeem the discount/coupon code must be met to apply the discount.
- Discount codes are for 1 use per customer. Trade Hero Australia reserves the right to cancel orders believed to be from the same persona redeeming multiple discount codes.
- Promotional discounts and offers cannot be redeemed after the online transaction has been processed.
Trade Hero Australia is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Trade Hero Australia may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Information related to payments you complete with us.
- Information related to products you purchase from us.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Purposes allowing completion of business activities by us on on our behalf.
- Reduction of fraud against this business or other organisations.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
TradeHeroAustralia.com is 100% safe, when purchasing from TradeHeroAustralia.com your financial details pass through a secure server using the latest SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects the security of your online order information. When you place an order online and provide your credit card number, SSL encrypts all personal information including your card number, name and address. With this encryption, only we have the ability to decode your information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Please note this website has implemented the use of Display Advertising for the purposes of remarketing. This remarketing is done with Google Analytics for the purposes of advertising online. Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet. TradeHeroAustralia.com and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimise, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to our website. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings. Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, are required by law to do so, it is required to allow continuation of business activities by us or on our behalf, it allows another organisation to provide support or carry out recalls for the product(s) you have purchased, or it assists in reducing fraud against this business or other organisations. Overseas recipients likely to receive information covered by this policy operate in locations including but not limited to the United States of America, China and the Philippines. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.