- Towing weight for the pintle hook is an 8 Ton hitch. It will fit a hitch towing ring with a diameter of 2-1/2 inches.
- Powder-coated for rust and corrosion resistance
- Made from a very strong and durable forged steel construction.
- The entire hitch has an estimated measurement of 14-1/2 inches long.
- Length from centre of hitch pin hole to centre of pintle hook is 10”
Our pintle hook is a standard pintle hitch towing option. This pintle hook is constructed from solid steel and rated to tow heavy-duty trailers.
This long pintle hook fits inside a 2" x 2" trailer hitch receiver. Quickly and easily equip vehicles for pintle-style towing. It has a capacity of up to 8,000KG. Powder-coated forged steel resists rust, chipping, and UV damage, despite the rain, snow, mud, and other elements. This pintle hook connects to the receiver ring and is very easy to use.
It equips your truck to tackle heavy-duty towing jobs in construction, agriculture, military settings, and more.
In the Box:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.