The FIERNERO heavy-duty steel H-frame hydraulic garage/shop floor press is designed for straightening, bending, pressing bearings, installing bearings and stamping. The hydraulic cylinder is equipped with a 10-ton capacity bottle jack.
Manually raise and lower the table surface for the job's best working distance. Includes arbour press stamping plates and features high-quality precision springs for slowly and safely bouncing back after pressing down operation.
The piston ram is treated and polished to resist scratching. After a thorough chemical wash, ensure a long-lasting finish and help prevent rust. It's treated with powder-coated, lead-free paint, providing a durable oil, grease, and dirt-resistant coating for easy cleanup. The 22,000-lbs pressing capacity provides exceptional versatility for use with all sorts of projects.
- Heavy-duty H-frame steel construction provides quality and durability
- 4 position working platform
- High-quality springs for slowly and safely bouncing back after pressing down operation
- Hydraulic steel cylinder unit helps to extend the service life
- Heavy-duty all-steel construction - 26kg total
- Pressing Force: 10 Ton
- Ram Stroke: 125mm
- Press Plates: Powder Coated Steel
- Colour: Black
- Working platform: 4 position
- Product weight: 26kg
IN THE BOX
1 - Hydraulic Shop Press
2 - Arbour Plates
1 - Bottle Jack
1 - Handle
2 - Springs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.