- Powerful 1200 W engine with consistent power
- The machine head can be swiveled for miter cuts or angles from 0° to 45°
- Suitable for both stationary and flexible use with both hands
- Can be used from PVC to stainless steel with material thicknesses up to 127 x 127 mm
- Two insulated handles, one of which is adjustable, so that the saw always lies comfortably in the hand
- Variable cutting speeds from 0.7 to 2.4 m/s for different materials
- Light and handy for universal use
- Heavy-duty work table for reliable stability with new fixing mechanism
- The saw can be mounted on the base frame or used free-hand
With KingTech Portable Bandsaw, you get a professional metal band saw with an unbeatable price-performance ratio.
This 2 in 1 Bandsaw can be used in various ways. It can be used hand-held as well as securely mounted on a frame. A particularly heavy work table with a new fixing mechanism and an overall weight of just under 14 kg ensure a safe and sturdy position that guarantees precise cuts without problems. The work piece stop and a lockable bolt also make sure that the work piece is perfectly secured during sawing.
For hand-held use, it features two insulated comfortable handles so that the saw can be held conveniently and, most importantly, safely. The front handle can be individually adjusted to ensure a comfortable hand position. The metal band saw is lightweight and compact and can thus be used for many applications, such as at a building site, in a workshop or in agriculture to shorten pipes and other work pieces that have already been installed.
The saw head can be adjusted for mitre cuts or angles from 0° to 45°. Thanks to the scale, the correct angle can easily and quickly be selected and set. A powerful 1200 Watt motor always ensures consistent performance.
The KingTech Portable Bandsaw can be used for materials up to 127 x 127 mm thickness. Thanks to the adjustable cutting speeds from 0.7 to 2.4 m/s, that can be selected using a speed dial, it is perfect for sawing different materials from PVS to stainless steel.
Dimensions L x W x H 648 x 291 x 573 mm
Swivel range 0° – 45°
Saw blade length 1141 mm
Cutting speed 0.7 – 2.4 m/s
Cutting-Ø max. 80 mm
Clearance height / width: 90° / 90° 127 / 127 mm
Clearance height / width: 45° / 45° 41.5 / 127 mm
Motor 220 – 240 V~ / 50 Hz
Input 1200 W
IN THE BOX
1 - Metal Bandsaw
1 - Base Stand
1 - Allen Key
1 - Operation Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.