The Tradesman Air/Hydraulic Motorcycle Lift and Stand is a great value -- stacked with features typically found on more expensive lifts. It quickly lifts motorcycles (up to 1,000 Lb) with the convenient pump pedal. It can also be connected to shop air for even quicker lifting.
This premium model has a 1800mm long platform table and a 690mm approach ramp. It also has a 45-degree front wheel clamp along with the four tie-down points to prevent the bike's unwanted movement.
Built-in casters with adjustable stabilizers let you quickly move it to any location in your garage or shop.
Powder-coated structural heavy-duty steel construction.
Capacity: 500kg rated lift capacity
- Operate with air/manual foot pump
- Powder-coated structural heavy-duty steel construction
- Extra Long Full-width loading ramp
- Stepless rate of lowering irrespective of the load
- Oil trap plate for easy drainage
- Foot pedal for raising & lowering - for easy hands-free operation
- Transport wheels and lockdown bolts to prevent moving during use
- Colour: Orange/Black
- Material: Steel
- Capacity: 500kg rated lift capacity
- Lift range: 195mm - 780mm
- Overall Size: 2500mm x 600mm
- Platform Size: 1800mm x 600mm
- Weight: 155kg
In the Box
- 1 - Motorcycle Lift Table
- 4 - Caster Wheels
- 1 - Pump Pedal
Our motorcycle hoist is made of durable and powder-coated steel. This is the perfect tool for hassle-free maintenance and repair with a platform size of 1800mm x 600mm.
Many repair shops use this lift to lift the vehicle, so the mechanic doesn't put any strain on his back or lay on the ground to perform the repairs needed.
The textured surface of this scissor lift helps prevent slippage for a safe working environment. Likewise, the ramp secures the bike in an upright and stable position.
Our bike lift is designed for convenience and to increase productivity, a great addition to your workshop or home.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.