- Constructed with heavy-duty steel, providing long term durability with an industrial luster
- Mounting head features (4) adjustable arms and 360-degree rotation, allowing for easy access to any part of the engine
- Securely holds most foreign and domestic engine blocks
- Features a 1,000 LBS load capacity
- Equipped with (2) 360-degree swivel casters for smooth maneuverability
- Powder coated finish for rust resistance
- Manufactured with precision for quality and performance
The Fiernero engine stand's 1000LBS capacity is reinforced steel neck, and the base provides more strength and eliminates flexing, making it can hold various engines under kinds of occasions.
The upgraded H-shaped base takes the place of the traditional T-shaped base, making the engine stand even more stable. No more worrying about shaking or tilting!
This engine stand is made of durable carbon steel material, coated red and black finish on the surface, making it anti-rust and anti-corrosion and its long service lifespan. Equipped with 2 swivel wheels and 2 directional wheels, a totally 4 heavy-duty wheels make the engine stand flexible, smooth, and stable and offer operation stability.
This engine stand is compatible with various brands of engine blocks and comes with a 14" handle and 4 adjustable arms, making rotation and fixing hassle-free. The engine stand is great for your work, whether you're a professional mechanic or a DIY enthusiast.
Base Structure: H - Shaped
Number of Casters: 4
Operation Handle: 1 (14")
Applications: Most Small and Heavy-duty Engine Block
IN THE BOX
1 - Engine Stand
2 - Swivel wheels
1 - Directional wheel
1 - Mounting Plate
Frequently Asked Questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.