- Utility jack lets you raise and lower your trailer
- Ideal for agricultural and commercial applications
- Square jack provides more side-load capacity than round-tube jacks
- Sidewind handle has zinc finish for attractive look and rust resistance
- Drop leg allows for increased lift and saves time when raising or lowering
- Effortless greasing with built-in grease zerk
- Zinc finished inner tube, footplate, and handle for corrosion resistance
- Welded-on footplate minimizes sinking in soft ground
Tradesman Trailer Heavy Duty Square Weld-on Jack will lift your trailer of up to 7,000 lbs. This jack is made to be welded on the side frame of square trailer frames. The hand crank will let you raise and lower the trailer as needed and includes 15 inch drop leg for additional extension.
This trailer jack's footplate will save your trailer from sinking into the asphalt during the extreme heat. The slightly beveled edges of the rectangular jack footplate are also more advantageous than the usual concave models since it won’t retain water and it has a more solid footprint.
The side-wind handle is easy to grip and doesn't take a whole lot of effort to operate the jack, which lets you raise the entire trailer up and down easily - minimal cranking for quick adjustment.
This product is easy for travel and storage. Great for everyday camper, marine trailers, fisherman or boating enthusiast.
- 7000LBS RATED
- HEIGHT: 590MM
- EXTENSION: 15 +13.6" TRAVEL
- WEIGHT: 11KG
- PLATE: 6X8
- HEAVY DUTY
- EASY TO USE
IN THE BOX
1 - Square Jack
1 - Pin
Also available in other Trailer Leg models
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.