- MAXIMUM G.T.W (GROSS TRAILER WEIGHT) = UP TO 7000LBS AND BALL LOAD = 650LBS
- MAX. DROP = 232MM (SHOWN IN THE LAST PICTURE & MEASURED FROM TOP OF SHANK TO TOP OF BALL PLATFORM)
- MAX. RISE = 200MM
- LENGTH (HITCH HOLE TO BALL HOLE) = 305MM
- DISTANCE BETWEEN HOLE CENTRES ON UPRIGHT = 37.5MM
- End of the shank to the centre of hitch pin hole = approx 70mm
- End of the shank to start of vertical adjustment bar = approx 225mm
- End of the shank to start of weld on support gusset = approx 145mm
Ball mounts connect your tow vehicle's hitch with the coupler on your trailer. The ball mount slides into the hitch's opening to connect to the tow vehicle and is held in place with a pin and clip. The ball mount has a platform with a hole in it where a hitch ball is attached.
How to choose the correct ball mount
Adjustable ball mount offers different positions to match the height of your application.
Tow trailers of varying heights with the same vehicle
The channel-style mounting system is easy to adjust.
Move ball mount up or down along channel.
Corrosion-resistant black powder coat finish.COMPLIES WITH SAE J684/V-5 STANDARDS
Suit: MOST 2" SQUARE RECEIVERS
- With a 50mm diameter ball (fits any 2" receiver)
- With a 15mm pin
- Reversible (ball can be fit on top or underneath)
- Hitch: 300mm long
- The width of the tongue is 65mm
- The length of the square tube: 150mm
- The pinhole to tow ball hole is 195mm
- Powder-coated finish & steel ball
- Complies with ISO 9001 Standard
In the Box
1 X ADJUSTABLE TOWBAR WITH 2" DROP
1 X 50MM TOW BALL
1 X HITCH PIN LOCK
1 X BALL COVER
2 X BOLTS AND NUTS
2 X SECURITY KEYS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.