- Withstands heavy blows - High-grade cast iron for high hardness, maximum strength, and durability
- Solid base keeps sturdy - Round horn and flat horn. Rounded horn for smooth bending and shaping, the hardy hole for accessories, punching and bending
- Fully polished surface area, through quenching treatment, the spray coating effectively relieves the oxidation reaction
- Can be transported easily - This blacksmith forge comes with a comfortable and wide work surface, giving a large working area. Weighing 55 lbs. (25 kg)
- This anvil is perfect for metal-smiths, riveting, flattening, forging, and forming metal, ideal for any handyman or hobbyist
The TRADESMAN 55 lb. Iron Anvil is perfect for any metal shop. Made from top-grade cast iron to give you the support and working surface needed for heavy-duty jobs. This anvil is great for metal-smiths, riveting, flattening, forging, and forming metal, ideal for any handyman or hobbyist. The smooth yet durable surface gives you the support you need for producing custom work!
This metal forge comes with a comfortable and wide work surface, 8.7inch long 4 inches wide, giving a large working area.
It's best for most small to middle-sized jobs, and it's a lot easier to move around than a bigger one. Clamped or bolted to the workbench to hold it still, it works just fine.