275KG 600LBS WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM – HITCH TOW BAR CARAVAN LOAD LEVELLER
Weight distribution system
Heavy duty – 275kg (600lb)
Our weight distribution systems are designed to evenly distribute weight over all axles levelling the ride of the towing vehicle and trailer for increased stability, control and economy.
They help reduce trailer sway and excessive tyre wear by returning the natural balance of the towing vehicle. In addition, they restore the towing vehicles braking efficiency, headlight alignment and suspension geometry for a smooth and enjoyable towing experience.
The solid steel shank is fully reversible so it is easy to obtain your required height.
The kit comes complete with solid steel shank, ball mount head, instructions etc. See parts picture
- Suit standard 50mm tow bar receivers
- Round bar style spring bars allow extra clearance from A-Frame when turning.
- Snap up chain brackets and lift handle accessory.
- Quick adjust head featuring a course tooth adjustment washer allowing for up to 6 tilt positions,
- Strong cast head featuring double sided friction sway compatibility.
- A WDS transfers the weight from the rear of vehicle to two places: front wheels of towing vehicle and tyres of trailer being towed
Note: please check dimensions of hitch shank to make sure the sizes are suitable for your tow vehicle and caravan ball heights.
- Maximum capacity: 600 Lbs
- Suits tongue weight between 297lbs to 600lbs (135kg – 275kg)
- A simple installation instruction manual comes in the box to give you an easy time installating it.
- maximum height adjustment: 8″ (203.2mm)
- Raised ball platform for greater coupler clearance
- Dual sway control platform
- shank length: 10″(254mm)
- 24 months warranty is provided for any non-external situation
- Powder coated finish & steel ball
- Complies with Australian Standard AS 4177.1:2004
IN THE BOX
- 1 – Shank assembly
- 1 – Head assembly
- 2 – Spring bar retainer
- 2 – Spring bar set
- 1 – Lift handle
- 2 – Chain lift bracket
- 2 – Hex Bolt
- 1 – Reducer Bushing
- 1 – Pin Lock
- 3 – Hair Pin
- 2 – Locknut
- 1 – Pin
- 7 – Hardened Washer